Friday, May 18, 2007

Bomb blast in Mecca Masjid in Hyderabad.

Bomb blasts on Friday,18th May occured in Mecca Masjid just before the namaz started today afternoon. I do not want to quote the casualties because different news channel quote different numbers.....n also people who die just remain only a figure...a number....to be flashed across various media...

Though it has been declared as an attack by anti-social elements...there is no doubt about a
terrorist involvement...

Religion combined with technology is a deadly combination...Religion makes people blind....makes them fail to see reason...And a destructive technology in the hands of a blind person is a disaster and an expensive one!
We lose so many lives to bomb blasts, so much destruction of infrastructure....Terrorism kills freedom,security...& instills fear. I would like to go to the mall without being frisked for once....
For once

I would like to stop being suspicious of any unclaimed article or a weird man i see in the local trains or the platform....for once i wanna stop fearing!

My soul reaches out to the innocent people who perish in these terror attacks.... because they are my countrymen,my brothers n sisters....
Every time I switch on the news channel, I just have this dread in my mind....Please not another one!

But bomb blasts have become very common in different parts of India in the past few years. I wish this madness would stop! What are the terrorist trying to prove? They are blasting their own holy worshipping places...The terrorists are killing fellowbeings from their own community....How sick can they get?

It pains me to see my country like this...It is tranforming slowly into one of those middle eastern countries where its perfectly ok for a 14 yr old boy to behead a living man!